The Daily Huddle Report is a highly customizable report you can use to see specific statistics for each scheduled patient on the date the report is generated.
For example, wouldn’t you like to know:
- Which patients have no email address on file?
- Which patients have no insurance?
- Which patients have an appointment with a lab case attached?
- Which patients have medical alerts?
- Which patients have overdue Continuing Care?
By taking the time to customize the report, you can see the answers to the above plus 20 additional questions, and then use the information to follow-up with patients as they come in for their appointments.
For more information, see the Daily Huddle topic in Dentrix Help, and click on the topic titled Scheduled Patients Summary. For information on how to run the report, see the Running the Daily Huddle Report topic. You can also read the Making Your Huddle Work with Dentrix article in Dentrix Magazine.