Last week, we showed you how you could see your scheduled production at a glance in the Appointment Book. Another important figure you may want to see is the scheduled production value of individual appointments. You can view the production amount of individual appointments by completing the following steps:
- From the Appointment Book menu click View.
- Select the view you’re using and click Edit.
- In the Appointment Display Info group box, select a line item and select Amount from the drop-down list of options.
Note: The Amount will now replace the information previously being displayed on that line. Be sure to choose a line that isn’t showing critical information, such as the patient Name or the Appt Reason.
- Click OK to save your changes.
- Repeat for any other views in which you want to see appointment production amounts.
Note: Dentrix rounds production amounts to the nearest dollar, removes the dollar sign, and camouflages the total by adding a zero in front of the amount, making it less likely that patients will associate the number with revenue.
For more information, read the Setting up Views topic and watch the accompanying video in Dentrix Help.