With Dentrix, you can easily send claim attachments, such as letters, X-rays, and images to an insurance carrier. The Ledger lets you attach documents, images, and even patient periodontal exams to claims and pre-authorizations sent electronically. You can also attach from the Document Center, the Perio Chart, and your imaging software.
To add claim attachments using screen capture from the Ledger:
- Open the Ledger and open the claim to which you want to add the attachment. Double-click the Claim Information block.
- Under Attachments, indicate the number of each type of attachment you want to include with the claim and click the Include Attachments button.
- In the Attach From drop-down list, select Screen Capture.
- Read the directions on the Screen Capture window and click Start Capture.
- Place the cross-hairs cursor at a starting point on the image. While holding down the left-mouse button, drag the cross-hairs from the starting point to the opposite corner of that point, and then release the mouse button. The isolated area is captured as an image and added to the Attachments list.
- When finished, click Close.
For more information, see our previous Screen Capture Tool post or read the Attaching Screen Captures topic in Dentrix Help.