One new feature introduced in Dentrix G6 is the List Manager. When you create custom lists in Dentrix you can now view the data in the List Manager without having to merge a letter. From the List Manager you can sort the data, access patient information from other Dentrix modules, and print the list as needed.
To view information in the List Manager:
- Use the Letters & Custom Lists option in the Office Manager to select a letter/list category from which you can generate a patient list according to your filtering criteria.
- Once you have set your filters, instead of merging the data, click the Open List Manager button. The Dentrix List Manager appears showing you patient information based on your filtering criteria.
- Each column of information is sortable. Click any column header to sort the information alphabetically or numerically in the list.
- Right-click any patient on the list to open a menu of options you can choose from to get additional information about the patient, such as the More Information window, acess their Guarantor Note, or open that patient in a different Dentrix module.
- To print the list, click Preview/Print.
You can also hide a patient from the list by right-clicking their name and selecting Hide Patient.
If you need to see the complete list again, including patients you previously hid, click the Refresh button to restore it to the original patient list.
For more information on generating the custom letters/ reports, see this previous post: Using the Patient Report (by filters) to Find Specific Groups of Patients.