The Production Summary Report can be customized to show the number of times you have performed certain procedures and the total amounts billed for those procedures. This report also shows each procedure’s contribution to the production totals on a percentage basis. The higher this percentage, the more money the procedure is bringing into the office. That’s good information to have! You should decide if this report will be most beneficial to your office if generated monthly, quarterly, yearly, or at some other interval.
To generate the Production Summary Report:
- From the Office Manager, select Reports > Management > Practice Analysis Reports.
- Under Select Provider, select the provider(s) to include in the report or check All to include all providers.
- Under Select Billing Type, select the billing type(s) to include in the report or check All to include all billing types.
- Under Date Range, set the From and To dates and select whether you want to limit the report to the Entry Date or Procedure Date of the procedures.
- Under Select Summary Reports, check Production Summary and select one or more of the following options:
- by Category
- Including Cross Coding
- by Procedure Code Range
- Click the search buttons in the From and To fields to set a range of procedures to include.
- Click Print to print the report or click Batch to send the report to the Batch Processor.
The report does not include patient information or details about the completed procedures, but is limited to viewing production totals by provider, procedure category, and billing type for a given date range.
For additional information, read the Running Practice Analysis Reports topic in Dentrix Help.