Did you know Dentrix can generate a list of patients that have birthdays within a specified date range? You can use this list to plan your birthday postcard mailings, and it’s super convenient because you have the option to either print the list or to print mailing labels.
To generate the birthday list:
- From the Reports menu in the Office Manager, point to Lists and then click Birthday List.
- Type the Report Date that you want to print on the report. The default is the current date.
- Under Select Patient, enter the range of patients that you want to include.
- Under Select Provider, enter the range of providers that you want to include.
- Under Select Birth Dates, type the range of birth dates to print (Month, Day, Year) in the appropriate fields. To print a list of patients born within a specific month, type the month and leave the day and year blank. To search within a date range, select Search as Date Range.
- Under Select Report Type, select one or both of the following:
- Birthday List – to print the birthday list
- Mailing Labels – to print mailing labels for the list. Enter the number of columns on the label sheet.
- Click OK to send the report to the Batch Processor.
For additional information, read the Birthday List topic in Dentrix Help.