You recently printed billing statements for a special group of patients who are on your office payment plan and have missed at least one payment, and today Dr. Smith wants you to follow up with these patients. Since there is no report in Dentrix that will find these patients, you create a custom list using the Patient Report by Filters option.
To generate a list of patients who received statements on a certain date:
- From the Office Manager, click Letters & Custom Lists, and then select the Misc. category.
- Select Patient Report (by filters) and click Edit.
- Click the Last Stmt Date search button. Enter the date you generated the statements and click OK.
- Make sure all the other filters are blank and click OK.
- Click Open List Manager. All patients who received a statement on that day will be listed.
- To select the columns that are displayed in the List Manager, right click on one of the column headers and click Select Columns. To change the order of the columns, click Move Up or Move Down.
- Read a previous post titled, Using the Patient Report (By Filters) to Find Specific Groups of Patients. Then read The Dentrix G6 List Manager in Dentrix Magazine.