Wouldn’t it be nice if you could post a payment toward a patient’s payment agreement while you were viewing their agreement details? With the new Payment Agreement Manager in Dentrix G6.4, you can! You can post payments from the same window where you create and manage payment agreements.
To enter a payment from the Payment Agreement Manager:
- From the Ledger, click File > Payment Agreement Manager. The Payment Agreement Manager shows all accounts with a payment agreement.
- Select a patient on the list and click the Enter Payment menu option.
- Enter payment information as you normally would. If the payment is to go towards a patient’s payment agreement, make sure to check the Apply to Payment Agreement box.
- Click OK.
- The Enter Payment dialog box that opens in the Payment Agreement Manager is the same as in the Ledger.
- You can double-click any patient name within the list to open the Billing/Payment Agreement Information dialog box. From there you can view or edit guarantor notes, view or change the account’s billing type, view the payment agreement notes, enter a payment, and clear or update the payment agreement.
Learn more by reading See All Your Patient Payment Agreements in One Place in Dentrix Magazine.