As you set up a payment agreement, you can customize the terms and conditions of the agreement. Save yourself from having to make those adjustments every time you create a payment agreement by creating a new agreement template that includes the terms you use most often. In Dentrix G6.4, payment agreement templates replace having to set an individual agreement’s terms.
For example, if your practice wants to set up a payment agreement template for staff members who have dental treatment performed, you can create a template called Standard Staff Agreement with no annual finance charge, an annual late charge of 1%, a grace period of 15 days, no minimum late charge, and a minimum balance to charge of $100.
- From the Office Manager, select Maintenance > Practice Setup > Payment Agreement Manager Setup.
- To create a new payment agreement template, click New.
- Enter a name for the new template, enter the terms for the agreement in the corresponding fields, and click OK.
- Click Close. The next time you create a new payment agreement, you’ll be able to select that template.
- To edit an existing payment agreement template, in the Office Manager, go to Maintenance > Practice Setup > Payment Agreement Manager Setup, select an agreement template from the list, and click Edit.
- To learn more, see the Payment Agreements Benefit You and Your Patients and See All Your Patient Payment Agreements in One Place articles in Dentrix Magazine.