Some insurance companies provide coverage details on their website, and you like to check for detailed coverage breakdowns when a new patient comes to your office. If you need to refer to the coverage breakdown again you could go back to the insurance company’s website and find it, but it’s a lot easier to just capture the image using the Screen Capture tool and save a copy of it in the Document Center.
- Open the website with the coverage table you want to save, and leave it open on your screen.
- Open the Document Center and select the patient to whom you want to attach the screen capture. Then click Acquire > Screen Capture.
- Go back to the screen you want to capture, and click Start Capture.
- Position your mouse pointer where you want to start the capture and drag to capture the image. When you release the mouse button, the Document Center opens and the image you captured appears in it.
- If you don’t want to be prompted to enter the document type, description, and orientation each time you take a screen capture, in the Document Center click Acquire > Screen Capture and click the Setup Defaults button. Check the Acquire without displaying Document Information option and specify the default information, and the Document Center will automatically assign that info to every screen capture.
- For additional information, read the Acquiring Screen Captures topic in the Dentrix Help.