It’s a new year! You may be considering a fee increase for this year, which means updating your fee schedules. Before you make edits to your fee schedules, it’s important to make a copy of the current fees for future reference. Remember, once you edit the fee the old price is overwritten in Dentrix.
Today’s tip contains two ways that you can save your fee schedule information.
1 – Export the Fee Schedule to a File
- From the Office Manager, select Maintenance > Reference > Fee Schedule Maintenance.
- Select the fee schedule(s) you want to export, and click Export.
- Select the destination folder and file name, and click Save. The exported file can be read in any spreadsheet application.
2 – Printing the Fee Schedule Report
- From the Office Manager, select the Reports > Reference > Fee Schedules.
- Select the range of procedures codes to include in the report.
- Select the option to either print the report for a single fee schedule, or to print a range of five fee schedules.
- Use the Select Fee Schedule search button to select the fee schedule to print.
Note: If you select to print a range of fee schedules, select the starting fee schedule, and the report prints five consecutive fee schedules based on the number you selected. For example if you selected Fee Schedule 2, the report will include 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6.
- Click OK to send the report to the Batch Processor.
- For more information, read the Exporting Fee Schedules, Importing Fee Schedules, and Fee Schedule Report topics in the Dentrix Help.