Do patient Health History pop-up alerts appear every time you open a Dentrix module, edit a patient’s appointment, or modify their continuing care? Do you find it annoying to have so many alerts constantly pop-up?
By customizing Health History General Settings, you can select the Dentrix modules and/or actions in Dentrix where you want those pop-up alerts to appear.
Follow these simple steps to set your alert options in Health History:
- Open the Health History module (with or without a patient selected).
- Click the Setup icon in the top right corner (the one that looks like a gear wheel).
- Make sure the General Settings tab is selected.
- Click to highlight the area(s) in Dentrix or actions in Dentrix where you want Health History pop-ups to display.
- Click Close to save your settings.
Note: The alert options you set here will only apply to patients who have the Display Pop-up Alert for the Patient option selected for each of their individual medical conditions, allergies, and/or medications.
That’s it! Your Health History pop-up alert settings are now customized to your specifications, and will be reflected on all workstations.
- Read Pop-up Medical Alerts – New in Dentrix G7.1
- Read the Dentrix Magazine article titled, You Asked for It! Patient Health History in Dentrix
- Read the Setting up Health History topic in Dentrix Help.