Did you know you can customize which procedure codes appear in the procedure code list in the Patient Chart, and which you have to click <<More Codes>> in order to find the code(s)?
You can edit this list so that the most commonly used procedure codes used in your office are listed when you expand the category they are assigned to.
To customize the procedure code list:
- From the Office Manager, click Maintenance > Practice Setup > Procedure Code Setup.
- Select the procedure code you want to add to the Procedure Code List in the Chart, and click Edit.
- In the Treatment Flags group box, check the Show in Chart option.
- Click Save to save your changes, and Yes to verify the change.
- Click Close to return to the Procedure Code Editor – Existing dialog box.
- Repeat the process for any other procedure codes you want to add to the list.
Note: If you have the Patient Chart module open while you are making these changes, you will need to close it and open it again for the procedures codes to appear in the list.
For more information on editing procedure codes, see the Editing ADA-CDT Dental Codes topic in Dentrix Help.