When patients have extensive treatment history, it can be difficult to find treatment details or notes about a specific tooth or teeth. You can use the View by Selected Teeth option in the Patient Chart to find the history of a specific tooth or group of teeth.
To view by selected teeth:
- Select the appropriate patient in the Patient Chart.
- Select the tooth or teeth you want to view information about.
- Click View > Progress Notes > By Selected Teeth. Only the treatment for the selected tooth or teeth is displayed in the Progress Notes.
You can also view the Progress Notes by:
- Specific date by clicking View > Progress Notes > By Date and selecting the date range you want to view.
- Specific provider or group of providers by clicking View > Progress Notes > By Provider and selecting a provider or providers.
To view the Progress Notes for all teeth once you have viewed them by a selected tooth, date, or provider, click View > Progress Notes > View All.
For more information, read the Filtering the Progress Notes Panel topic in Dentrix Help.