In Dentrix G6 and later, the Ledger now has alternating shaded rows to make it easier to read individual line items. And you can customize the color of the alternating rows.
To customize the Ledger colors:
- From the Ledger, click File > Ledger Colors Setup.
- In the Text Colors group box, click on a color to customize the color of the text of the different items in the Ledger.
- Click the color next to Treatment Plan Background Color to customize the color of the Ledger background when you are in the Treatment Plan view.
- Click the color next to Ledger Background Color to customize the color of the new alternate row shading. (The white rows will remain white; you are changing the color of the alternate rows.)
- Click OK to save your changes.
Click the Restore Defaults button to restore the color settings to the system default.