Did you know you could have hundreds if not thousands of dollars in production lying in unscheduled treatment plans? With the Unscheduled Treatment Plan List, you can quickly identify patients with treatment-planned procedures that have been posted to the Patient Chart or Ledger, but not scheduled in the Appointment Book. You can also identify patients who will soon lose insurance benefits for the year if they aren’t seen. Once generated, this list can be used to fill holes in your schedule, too.
To generate the Unscheduled Treatment Plans List:
- From the Office Manager menu , click Reports > Lists > Unscheduled Treatment Plans.
- Under Select Patient, select the range of patients you want to include and which patient status(es) to include.
- Under Select Provider, select either Prov 1 from Family File to generate the list by the patients’ default providers in the Family File, or Treatment Plan Provider. If you select the later, enter a range of providers to include.
- Under Select Treatment Plan Amount, enter a range of amounts to include.
- Under Select Date Range, enter a range of treatment plans to include.
- Under Referral Procedures, select which treatment plans to exclude from the list.
- Under Select Report Types, select the type of report to generate. The Detailed Report will list information about the treatment plan and insurance benefits. The Condensed Report will only list the patients’ name, amount of the treatment plan, and the phone number.
- Click OK to send the report to the Batch Processor.
For additional information, read the Mining for Gold: Three Reports for Searching Out Unscheduled Treatment in Dentrix Magazine or the Unscheduled Treatment Plans Report topic in Dentrix Help.