You want to use the Treatment Manager to fill some light days coming up in your schedule. Generate a list of active patients who have had procedures treatment-planned within the last 12 months and still have at least $250 of insurance benefits remaining for the year so you can get them scheduled.
To create this Treatment Manager view:
- From the Appointment Book, click the Treatment Manager button.
- In the Patient Status field, select Patient to only include patients with that status on the list.
- In the Treatment Plan group box, enter a range of treatment plan dates you want to include on the list.
- In the Insurance group box, enter $250 for the minimum amount of benefits remaining for the year.
- Click OK to load the filters and display the list of matching patients.
- Use the patient range option to make contact more manageable by limiting the size of your list. For example, run the list for your A – J named patients, and then after working through that range of patients, run the list to see your K – S named patients.
- To include grand totals of each column at the bottom of the list, check the Show Totals option.
- You can choose which information is displayed on the list and in what order by clicking the Show Columns button.
- Read Using the Treatment Manager to Keep Your Schedule Full in Dentrix Magazine.