When working with a patient’s treatment plan, there may be times when you need to quickly edit or delete procedures from a case.
To edit or delete a procedure within a treatment plan case:
- From the Treatment Planner, select a patient.
- In the Treatment Plan Case Setup panel, expand the treatment plan case that contains the procedure you want to edit/delete.
- Double-click the procedure to open the Edit or Delete Procedure dialog box.
- To edit the procedure, make changes within the dialog box and then click OK to save.
- To delete the procedure, click the Delete button, then click OK to verify the deletion.
As an alternate method for deleting a procedure, you can simply right-click the procedure within the treatment plan case and then choose Delete Procedure(s) from the list of options.
For additional information, see the topics under Treatment Plan Case Setup Overview in Dentrix Help.